The Hakika Microfinance Bank Limited (HK MFB) is a private limited liability company (by shares) which was established by the Arusha Club SACCOS and the Individual Tanzanian Entrepreneurs with a view of availing banking services and products to the under banked community particularly those in the low and middle-income segment of the society within Arusha and surrounding regions of Manyara, Kilimanjaro and beyond. It was incorporated on 16th December 2014 with certificate No. 113820 to operate as Microfinance Bank.
“To become a leading responsive bank in the provision of banking services that enhance financial access to low and middle income entrepreneurs in the country at world class standards’’.
“To become a sustainable and profitable bank meeting the financial needs for the low and middle income entrepreneurs by providing high quality demand driven banking products and services using modern banking methods and appropriate technology”
- Diligence amongst staff and rewards accordingly
- Transparency and Openness in all our transactions
- Honesty, Fairness and Trustworthiness
- Relationships and Team works
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Client Focused and Responsiveness to their needs;
- Commitment to Quality and Professionalism;
- Respect for the individual regardless of ethnicity diversity, color, gender; disability